House-rules for our accomodations.
We make sure you enjoy our houses and stuga's, and the environment. But of course, we like to keep it that way, and the guests after you will be thankful also.
So we kindly ask you to take notice of the following basic house-rules :
1. Please keep the garden and environment clean. Don't leave food, cans or bottles outside. We have a lot of wild animals, it can hurt them.
2. Waste can be dropped in the trash cans or containers provided with the houses. In case they are full, please store your waste in garbage bags. We would appreciate if you separate plastic, tin cans, and bottles.
3. Open fire is prohibited, and only allowed if there is a special fire-place or grill-place. In dry weather it is often forbidden by law to have open fire. Make sure you know the rules, to prevent big fires in our woods .....ask us if you are not sure !
4. Park you cars or trailers in the right places. Please do not park cars in the garden, or on the grass after rainy periods.
5. Damage made to the house or the inventory is at your own risk. Please tell us if you break something.
6. Please respect the houses, just as you do with your own house. Even if you have ordered cleaning-service, we kindly ask you to make sure the house is neat and proper when you leave, basic cleaning is done, all garbage is removed, and the house and equipment is in a good state overall. In Sweden it is also common to take of your shoes inside of the house. Thank you for doing this.
7. Leave the keys as agreed on departure.
8. If there are any problems or questions during your stay, please call or SMS us : +46 70 2067370
9. Drive slowly when the road signs tell you, with many thanks from our citizens, children and animals.
And just a tip for anglers : Bring a power extension cord to charge batteries of your boats. Often the parkings are a bit further from the house.
Many thanks for taking good care of our houses, we hope you enjoy your holidays !