House-rules For our accommodations, boats and services.
Rules for usage of our accommodations and facilities.
To make sure every guest has a great time here, we would highly appreciate if you take notice of the 10 basic house-rules below, before using our accommodations and facilities :
1. Please treat our houses and facilities with respect, just as you would do at home. Even if you have ordered cleaning-service, we kindly ask you to make sure the house is neat and proper before you leave, which means basic cleaning of kitchen, toilet and bathroom, and take away your garbage. In Sweden it is also very common to take of your shoes inside of the house. Thank you very much for respecting this!
2. Please keep the garden and environment clean. Don't leave food, cans or bottles outside, to avoid damaging nature and wildlife.
3. Household waste / garbage can be dropped in the trash cans or containers provided with the houses. In case they are full or inaccessible, please store your waste in closed garbage bags and inform us. We would also highly appreciate if you separate plastic, tin cans, and bottles, you can drop them in the assigned round containers, which are found near almost any supermarket and other public places.
4. Open fire is prohibited, and only allowed if there is a special assigned fire-place or grill-place. In dry weather it is often forbidden by law to have open fire or outdoor grills at all. Make sure you know the rules, to prevent forest fires .....ask us if you are not sure !
5. The water is safe to drink. Although in long dry periods it can happen that the water supply- and pressure is limited, in that case you will be informed on arrival, for further instructions and advice.
6. Park you cars and/or trailers only in the assigned areas. Please do not park cars in the garden, on the grass or elsewhere.
7. Damage made to the house or the inventory is at your own risk. Please inform us if you break something? So we can make sure to replace it for the guests after you.
8. Please adapt to the check-out times as stated on your reservation, to allow our team to prepare the accommodation properly for the guests that arrive after you.
9. Please respect the traffic rules. Drive slowly when the road signs tell you, with many thanks from your neighbors, children and animals.
10. Sweden has “the freedom to roam in nature”. (Also called “allemansrätten” or “every-mans-right” ) But there are rules. So when residing in- or make use of- public accessible nature, please make sure you know and respect the rules for it.
In case of any problems or questions during your stay, please call or SMS us : +46 70 2067370
Many thanks for taking good care of our accommodations and facilities, and for respecting our environment. We hope you enjoy your holidays in beautiful Dalsland !